Mesa/Boogie Boogie Five-band Graphic EQ Pedal
For over 40 years, the 5-band EQ on the Mesa Boogie Mark series has let serious guitar players shape their tone in ways many amplifiers have desperately tried to emulate. This hand-built Boogie Five-Band Graphic EQ pedal gives you that self-same equalizer, right down to the component level, all in a format you can stick on your pedalboard and control on the fly. Each of the Boogie Five-Band Graphic EQ's bands (80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2kHz, and 6.6kHz) gives you the flexibility of +/-12dB of gain, allowing you to easily dial in that classic Mesa Boogie V-Curve. And, of course, the Boogie Five-Band Graphic EQ pedal features true-bypass switching, so your tone is in excellent hands at all times.
- The legendary Mesa Boogie Mark series 5-band graphic equalizer in a handy guitar pedal
- Input and output gain controls provide you with up to +6dB or -40dB of gain staging
- Sliders at 80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2kHz, and 6.6kHz provide you up to +/-12dB of gain for extreme tone shaping
- True-bypass switching preserves you tone when the pedal isn't in use
- Proudly designed and handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
The Music Gallery