The Taylor K24ce Acoustic Electric Guitar: an All Koa Acoustic Electric Guitar. Is there anything more beautiful? Not only is this a striking instrument visually, is also a remarkable sounding guitar. It's also shockingly easy to play thanks to Taylor amazing craftsmanship and commitment to making a more playable acoustic guitar. We also have some Big Leaf Maple, West African Ebony and tropical Mahogany, woods from around the globe, coming together to sing in harmony with one another.
Among the first Taylor models to be voiced with the new patented V-Class™ bracing, this beautiful all-koa Grand Auditorium K24ce acoustic guitar will inspire players in both looks and sound.
The hardwood koa top helps produce a balanced response across the tonal spectrum, with a clear, focused voice that lends itself to amplification through our onboard ES2 electronics. With the V-Class treatment, players can expect more dynamic range, more sustain, and notes that sound more in tune with each other than ever before, giving chords a more sonically pleasing character along the entire fretboard. Together with the popular Grand Auditorium body, the musical versatility makes this a guitar that can cover a lot of ground. Visually, koa’s shimmering figure is highlighted with organically styled appointments that include our new Spring Vine inlay in maple, with maple binding and top trim adding a creamy counterpoint against the shaded edgeburst finish that surrounds the entire guitar.
The neck is made from a piece of tropical mahogany and topped with a piece of West African Ebony. The fingerboard is inlaid with Taylor's Spring Vine design, a great looking, intricate pattern that weaves up and down.
The Music Gallery of Highland Park has a huge selection of Taylor Guitars in stock at all times. From their Academy Series up to the Presentation Series, we have seen them all and try to get at least one of each series in stock at all times. Some Taylor's are exclusive and we wait a long time for them to come in so make sure to act fast if something catches your eye!
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: None
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Gold
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Body Binding: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2 or 3 piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat. Big Leaf Maple
- Stain/Sunburst: Shaded Edgeburst
- Wedge: None
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Spring Vine
- Fretboard Binding: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo: Big Leaf Maple
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None
The Music Gallery