D'Addario EJ26 .011-.052 Phosphor Bronze Custom Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
Referred to as Custom Light, EJ26 strings are a D'Addario original hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- A D'Addario hybrid gauge, combining light gauge bottom strings with lighter top strings for easy bending
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .022, .032, .042, .052
Return Policy: We allow a 48 hour approval period. In the event of a return, the buyer pays shipping both ways. The instrument must be returned in original condition as it was shipped with all hang tags, certificates and warranty cards.
Address: 2558 Green Bay Rd, Highland Park, IL 60073