D'Addario EJ65T Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Tenor Ukulele Strings
Each Custom Extruded Nylon sets are manufactured on D’Addario’s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted Pro-Arté clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation with a warm, projecting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Tenor Ukuleles tuned to standard GCEA tuning
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Inspired and guided by D’Addario ukulele artist Jake Shimabukuro
- Tenor Ukulele, Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .0285, .0327, .041, .029
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
Return Policy: We allow a 48 hour approval period. In the event of a return, the buyer pays shipping both ways. The instrument must be returned in original condition as it was shipped with all hang tags, certificates and warranty cards.
Address: 2558 Green Bay Rd, Highland Park, IL 60073