D'Addario Medium Top/Heavy Bottom .011-.052 EXL116 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings
EXL116 is a hybrid set with an .011 on top and a .052 on the bottom, giving the strings moderate flexibility on the high strings with booming, tight low end. Optimized for down tuning.
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickelplated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauges optimized for down tuning
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
Return Policy: We allow a 48 hour approval period. In the event of a return, the buyer pays shipping both ways. The instrument must be returned in original condition as it was shipped with all hang tags, certificates and warranty cards.
Address: 2558 Green Bay Rd, Highland Park, IL 60073