The American Special Series Stratocaster® guitar puts genuine U.S-made Fender quality into the hands of players at any level. Tried and true Fender goodness like an Alder Body, a Maple Neck and Texas Special Pickups combine for a pure Rock n' Roll Strat that does drive like no other!
The American Special Stratocaster puts U.S-made Fender quality into the hands of players at any level. For the guitarist who wants a combination of timeless Fender style and contemporary features, this guitar delivers traditional Strat® design with some extra elements for modern tone and performance, including Texas Special™ pickups and special circuitry, modern neck profile and fingerboard radius, and more. Great sounding, great looking and feeling, and made in the United States.
Loaded with a set of Texas Special Single Coil pickups, this guitar has all the heat you’ll need out of a Strat. They sweeten up very well with a roll off of the volume. Thanks to the Greasebucket tone circuit, you won’t lose your high end when you do. A Master Volume, two tone controls and a 5 way switch round out the electronics.
A Modern C Shaped neck made from a single piece of maple features a 9.5" radius and 22 medium sized frets. This combo is great for those looking for a fast playing Strat that has the pickups to match.
Fender keeps building guitars for player's. With their eye on offering tons of features for not a whole lot of money, you can easily find the right Fender for whatever your needs may be. Stop by the shop today and see what's new from Fender, all the way from Squier to Fender Custom Shop!
- Weight: 7 lb 14 oz
- MPN 0115602392
- UPC 0885978912223
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat
- Middle Pickup: Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup: Texas Special™ Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit, (Rolls Off Highs without Adding Bass), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup), Greasebucket™ Tone Circuit
- Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings: Fender® USA, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
The Music Gallery