This Fender® American Original '50s Telecaster® in Butterscotch Blonde features vintage tone and looks with very modern appointments.
Ash body with Nitrocellulose Lacquer finish, maple neck, U shape neck profile, and Pure Vintage 52 single coil pickups gives this guitar the perfect vintage look and tone.
The Pure Vintage '52 single-coil Telecaster pickups are as period-correct as possible, from the enamel-coated coil wire to the cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins, and Alnico 3 magnets. The steel base plates are copper-plated, while the pickups' pole pieces are flush-mounted like the originals. Tone wise they are as vintage sounding like the originals. The bridge pickup has that classic twang and bite. The neck pickup is velvety smooth with nice round highs and clear lows. In the middle you'll find the perfect combo, almost an acoustic like tone with a surprising amount of frequencies being covered.
The thick "U"-shaped neck profile gracefully fills the fret hand, while the 9.5"-radius fingerboard will feel familiar to any player. The vintage tall frets are nicely finished and give you a higher surface to work with than a vintage fret. This is great for player's who don't like to feel a lot of fingerboard under their fretting hand.
Fender keeps building guitars for player's. With their eye on offering tons of features for not a whole lot of money, you can easily find the right Fender for whatever your needs may be. Stop by the shop today and see what's new from Fender, all the way from Squier to Fender Custom Shop!
- American Original
- 50s Telecaster
- Butterascotch Blonde
- Body Material: Ash
- Weighs 7 lbs 15 oz
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape: 1952 "U"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage Tall
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style Heel Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Vintage-Style Slotted
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '52 Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black Phenolic
- Control Knobs: Knurled Dome
- Switch Tip: Barrel Style
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Vintage-Style Hardshell
- MPN 0110132850
- UPC 0885978820887
The Music Gallery