This Fender® Road Worn 50's Telecaster in Two-Tone Sunburst has vintage looks, tone and feel that anyone can afford!
Those who prize older instruments with the battered look of years on the road and the scars of countless gigs can still have that authentically aged vibe without spending decades on the road themselves. The irresistibly cool look of finish worn through to the wood, rusted hardware, a bruised neck and yellowing plastic parts are yours right away with Road Worn instruments.The Road Worn '50s Telecaster sounds, looks and feels like it's been there and back, has more than a few miles on it, and then some. With authentic 1950s styling aged to impart a lifetime of wear and tear that has somehow made it get even better, it's a must-have for the guitar player who appreciates broken-in look and vibe.
The Tex-Mex single-coil pickups on this guitar are over-wound for tight, clear bass, sparkling high end and maximum output ideal for everything from soaring clean tone to earthy Texas grit.
The C shape Maple neck is full but not too fat. The fingerboard radius is an important spec that describes the amount of curvature across the width of the fingerboard. This instrument has a 7.25" fingerboard radius, with a more pronounced "vintage-style" curvature typical of Fender guitars from the 1950s, ’60 and ’70s. It’s the way to go for those who grew up with vintage instruments or simply prefer the feel of greater fingerboard curvature.
If you are looking for a guitar with a worn in look and vibe stop in and check out this Fender® Road Worn 50's Telecaster in Two-Tone Sunburst. Fender keeps building guitars for player's. With their eye on offering tons of features for not a whole lot of money, you can easily find the right Fender for whatever your needs may be. Stop by the shop today and see what's new from Fender, all the way from Squier to Fender Custom Shop!
- Roadworn Series
- 50s Telecaster
- Weight: 7 lb 12 oz
- Body Material Alder
- Body Finish Road Worn® Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Shape Telecaster®
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Road Worn® Urethane
- Neck Shape "C" Shape
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Maple
- Fingerboard Radius 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Narrow Tall
- Nut Material Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Black Dots
- Truss Rod Standard
- Bridge Pickup Tex-Mex™ Single-Coil Tele®
- Neck Pickup Tex-Mex™ Single-Coil Tele®
- Controls Master Volume, Master Tone Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SS
- Bridge 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Vintage-Style
- Pickguard 1-Ply Black
- Control Knobs Knurled Flat-Top
- Switch Tip Black
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Strings Fender® USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Deluxe Gig Bag
- Weighs 7 lbs 12 oz
- MPN 131212303
- UPC 0886830861840
The Music Gallery