Fender® Custom Shop Custom '54 Stratocaster Pickups
Crystal clear tones, bell like highs and excellent sustain makes the '54 pickups an excellent upgrade for anyone looking to get that classic vintage fender tone. They are bright but with a powerful low end presence that can sound very assertive when played with a heavy hand. The Mid range is very present on the bridge pickup making it very articulate. This is another pedal friendly pickup set due to their lower output and relatively balanced EQ.
Need them installed? We have a full service repair shop and would be more than happy to install them for you.
- Style Custom Shop
- Configuration SSS
- Cover Color White Pickup Covers
- Magnet Type Alnico 5
- Magnet Wire Formvar-coated
- DC Resistance Neck/Middle Pickups: 5.9K. Bridge: 6.5K
- Inductance Neck/Middle: 2.4 Henries, Bridge: 2.75 Henries.
- Bobbin Material Fiber Lead Wire Cloth-covered
- Pole Pieces Staggered hand-beveled
- Tone Vintage Output Vintage (2 out of 5)
- Recommended for Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Country, and Pop.
Return Policy: We allow a 48 hour approval period. In the event of a return, the buyer pays shipping both ways. The instrument must be returned in original condition as it was shipped with all hang tags, certificates and warranty cards.
Address: 2558 Green Bay Rd, Highland Park, IL 60073