Fender® Custom Shop Texas Special Stratocaster Pickup Set
These Fender® Custom Shop Texas Special Stratocaster Pickups are sweet and spicy!
These Fender® Custom Shop Texas Special Stratocaster Pickups version’s are truly a step up! We have been ordering them on numerous models and since they sound incredible, they sell guitars. Just the right amount of heat so that you can roll off your volume to 6 or 7 for rhythm and when it’s time to step out, roll up the volume, push your amp into overdrive and get the cut you are looking for. These get tagged with the SRV reference A LOT and that makes a lot of sense to us.
Need them installed? We have a full service repair shop and would be more than happy to do that for you.
- Style: Custom Shop
- Configuration: SSS
- Cover Color: White Pickup Covers
- Magnet Type: Alnico 5
- Magnet Wire: Enamel-coated
- DC Resistance: Neck Pickup: 6.2K. Middle: 6.5K. Bridge: 6.5-7.1K
- Inductance Neck: 2.4 Henries, Middle: 2.6 Henries, Bridge: 3.58 Henries
- Bobbin Material: Fiber Lead Wire Cloth-covered
- Pole Pieces: Staggered
- Tone: Modern
- Output: Hot (4 out of 5)
- Recommended for Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Pop
The Music Gallery