Fender® Vintage Black Strap Amp Handle With Hardware
Many of Fender’s Pure Vintage parts are crafted where possible on the same tooling and machinery as our original-era Fender parts. Whether you are personalizing, modifying or restoring, there is no better way to maintain the proud heritage and period-correct accuracy of your classic Fender instrument or amp.
- Black or brown amplifier handle with vinyl sleeve over steel strap and one-screw mounting nickel-plated end caps
- Includes mounting hardware
- Introduced on Blonde, Brown, and Blackface™-era Fender® amplifiers
- Used on '65 Twin Reverb®, '65 Deluxe Reverb®, '65 Super Reverb®, '65 Princeton Reverb®, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Custom Vibrolux®, Vibro-King® 212 Enclosure, Blues Junior™, Pro Junior™, Acoustasonic™ Jr. DSP, Acoustasonic 30, Acoustasonic SFX II, Bassman® 25, Bassman 60, Jazzmaster Ultralight™ Enclosure, Princeton 650™, Cyber Champ™, Rumble™ 112, Rumble 2x8, Super-Sonic™ 100 Head, Super-Sonic Twin, Super Champ™ X2/XD, and Bullet 15 DSP amplifier
- Fits most vintage and modern amplifiers
The Music Gallery