Fender® '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amplifier AC0135414
The Fender 68 Custom Deluxe Reverb Amplifier has all the right mod's that many Deluxe Reverb enthusiasts have been clamoring for! First and foremost, the Reverb and Tremolo work on BOTH channels! I know, right? Not to mention, though I guess I am mentioning it, this TWO CHANNEL amp FINALLY has 2 completely different tone stacks! Channel One is beefy, bold and in your face. While Channel 2 is firmly rooted in the classic, later 60's Deluxe Reverb known as the Silver Face.
The guitarist with an eye and ear for late-'60s Fender "silverface" style will love the '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb, which honors the classic look and great sound of that era's amps. Small, light, and moderately powered, the Deluxe Reverb received a fresh new face in 1968—a silver-and-turquoise front panel with aluminum grille cloth trim, with tone, reverb and tremolo that was still pure Fender. The '68 Custom Deluxe Reverb also has modified all-tube circuitry, vintage channel for traditional silverface tone, custom channel with Bassman® tone stack, and reduced negative feedback for greater touch sensitivity and quicker gain onset.
The Celestion Speaker in this amp is the perfect choice for the player looking for a bigger but never flabby low end. Humbuckers, higher output pickups, and rock players seem to gravitate towards this version over the 65 for it's less twangy, more assertive sound. Just as pedal friendly as the 65, we try to have them bth in stock so you can hear them side by side. Bring your favorite guitar, pedal board, and hear the difference for yourself!
Since the late 1940's Fender Amplifiers have found their way on to recordings spanning all genre's, decades, and playing styles. The choice of many players for the stage and studio including the likes of (deep breathe in) Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, Albert Lee, Mike Campbell, Joe Campilongo, James Burton, Steve Howe, Johnny Marr, Brian Setzer, Buddy Guy, Mike Bloomfield, Jack White (big breath in) and countless hobbyists looking for a wattage appropriate, pedal friendly platform for playing a bunch of different styles!
- '68 Deluxe Reverb
- 1x12 Combo Amplifier
- Footswitch 2-Button (Reverb On/Off, Vibrato On/Off)
- Wattage 22 Watts at 8 ohms
- 2 Channel Design
- Custom Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass
- Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Inputs Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Speaker Jack Two 1/4" Parallel
- Cabinet Material Birch/Pine
- Amplifier Covering Black Textured
- Silver-Turquiose Vinyl Grill Cloth
- Amplifier Jewel Blue
- Jewel Front Panel Silverface™ Style
- One - 12" Celestion® G12V-70 Speaker
- Total Impedance 8 ohms
- Preamp Tubes 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes 2 x 6V6
- Rectifier Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- Amp Height 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Amp Depth 9.5" (24.13 cm)
- Amp Width 24.5" (62.2 cm)
- Amp Weight 42 lbs. (19.05 kg)
- MPN 2274000000
- UPC 885978402786
The Music Gallery