Are you sick of warping necks, sharp fret ends, failing glue joints, lifting bridges, bellying soundboards, buzzing notes, wood cracks and other humidity-related issues? With the Rainsong CH-OM1000NS you won't have to deal with any of these usual acoustic guitar problems!
The Rainsong CH-OM1000NS Acoustic Guitar features a carbon fiber unidirectional sound board with a fully carbon/glass body construction.
The hybrid of carbon top with carbon/glass back and sides really warms up this guitar. The high-end on this guitar is tonally clear and direct, making it great for airy playing styles. This guitar has a balanced low end with a punchy mid-range that rounds out the body of this exceptional guitars tone. It is has a similar acoustic volume as most 300 series Taylor guitars, yet it is still responsive to heavy right hand strumming like a Martion 000 series.
The N2 neck is shaped like a vintage "U" shape and is very comfortable to play. The profile is not super thick but it does have a bit of shoulder to it which is nice if you enjoy larger necks and are looking for a happy medium. Frets are well dressed with a smooth roll on every fret end refusing any sharp edges. Intonation is precise all the way up the neck.
Stop in and check out this Rainsong CH-OM1000NS Carbon Fiber Acoustic Guitar or Call the store for more information. The Music Gallery has been on the Carbon Fiber Band Wagon since the concept first hit the streets. We love our organic, exotic tone wood laden instruments but hey, we are just north of Chicago right along Lake Michigan so huge temperature and humidity swings are the norm. Get yourself a guitar that is impervious to the weather!
- Acoustic Electric Guitar
- All-Carbon Fiber Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique.
- Pinstripe rosette
- Carbon/Glass hybrid body
- No body braces
- 12-fret all-Carbon Fiber neck
- Composite fingerboard
- Adjustable truss rod
- Accessories: Black Tusq Nut, saddle and bridge pins
- Customized hardshell case
- UV protective, clear urethane finish
- High gloss on the soundboard, satin on back/sides/neck.
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125 inches
- Lower bout: 15.25 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 24.875 inches
- Tuning machines: Black Gotoh with 1:18 gear ratio
- Overall Length 38.5 inches
- Original Hardshell case