Part of the brand new series from Taylor, the Taylor American Dream AD17E is an American Made guitar featuring ALL solid woods at a practically unheard f price point. This new series from Taylor Guitar is sure to have many players rethinking what's important when it comes to an acoustic.
Named after the guitar shop where Taylor Guitars was founded in 1974, the American Dream® Series reflects the principles of innovation and resourcefulness that have always helped Taylor get through challenging times.
Facing the global COVID-19 crisis, Taylor Guitars found themselves again challenged to invent our way out of a mess. Making music felt more important than ever, and yet Taylor knew many folks would have less to spend on a new guitar. So, they thought, how can we pack all the essential ingredients of a great guitar into a pro-level instrument and make it more affordable?
With the American Dream Series, Taylor is proud to introduce the lowest-priced solid-wood, US-made guitars in the Taylor line. V-Class bracing and signature Taylor playability deliver premium performance, while the appointments were streamlined to fit the function of these guitars. Designed for the times, these guitars have everything you need, and nothing you don’t.
Can't miss details...
- A guitar made with a top, back and sides of solid wood will produce the most tonal complexity and become increasingly richer, more resonant, and more responsive as it ages.
- Tayor's revolutionary internal architecture is like a finely engineered sonic engine. Notes are stronger, longer sustaining, and more in tune with each other, producing a more musical sound.
- Taylor's state-of-the-art factory headquarters in California, where its product development team operates, offers the highest levels of manufacturing sophistication and craftsmanship expertise.
- Smoothed edges around the body of the guitars translate into a more comfortable feel for your picking arm.
- At .002 inches, Taylor's thin finish optimizes the acoustic resonance. Visually, it fits the guitar’s elemental aesthetic.
- Dot inlays and other distilled detailing reflect Taylor's desire to offer players both a great music tool and a great value.
- The Taylor Aerocase, the best of both worlds: all the protection of a hardshell case with material construction that’s a fraction of the weight.
Taylor Guitars has been around since 1974 and Bob Taylor has been there every step along the way. Taylor Guitars changed the entire Acoustic Guitar industry making them more playable, easier on the fingers, and more and more tuneful. From incorporating modern manufacturing techniques that have allowed for much easier repairs to developing great sounding but easy to use electronic systems, Taylor Guitars as always been THE player-driven acoustic guitar manufacturer. The Music Gallery always has a wide selection of Taylor Guitars in stock. From the Academy Series up to the Presentation Series we try to have something from every level of the product line on hand. Ours are professionally inspected and set up so you know they are all playing great! Stop by the shop and experience Taylor Guitars at The Music Gallery!
- Taylor Acoustic
- American Dream Series
- Grand Pacific Body Shape
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- V Class Bracing
- Solid Ovangkol back and sides
- Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Chamfered Body Edges
- Stained Spruce Edge Trim
- Mahogany Neck
- 1.75" Nut Width
- Standard Neck Carve
- 15" Fingerboard Radius
- Eucalyptus Fingerboard
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 3 Ring Rosette from Koa
- Faux Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Tusq Nut and Saddle
- ES2 Taylor Electronic System
- Taylor Aerocase
The Music Gallery