Fender® Custom Shop '51 Nocaster Pickup Set
These Fender® Custom Shop '51 Nocaster Pickups absolutely nail the sound of the early 50’s.
Bridge pickup has that bite and twang that is perfect for blues, rock and country. The neck pickup is ultra smooth and creamy. Good for jazz to liquid solos. Excellent definition and over tones. A must have pickup for those looking for that classic vintage telecaster tone.
Need them installed? We have a full service repair shop and would be more than happy to do that for you.
- Style: Custom Shop
- Configuration: SS
- Cover Color: Neck: Nickel Cover. Bridge: Black Cover
- Magnet Type: Alnico 3
- Magnet Wire: Enamel-coated
- DC Resistance: Neck Pickup: 7.1K, Bridge Pickup: 7.3K
- Inductance: Neck: 2.35 Henries, Bridge: 3.7 Henries.
- Bobbin Material: Fiber Lead Wire Cloth-covered
- Pole Pieces: Flush-mount
- Tone: Vintage Output Moderate (3 out of 5)
- Recommended for Blues, Rock, Classic Rock, Country, Pop, and Jazz.
The Music Gallery