D'Addario EJ16 .012-.053 Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings
THE EJ16 set of D'Addario's Phosphor Bronze Strings are our best selling, non coated/treated string. This gauge is perfect for practically any acoustic guitar and we love the sound of them too. Rich and warm sounding without too much top end. A Bright Bronze version would be a great choice for those who find the EJ16 to be too dark.
D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EJ16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .012, .016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024, .032, .042, .053
The Music Gallery