D'Addario EJ65T Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Tenor Ukulele Strings
The EJ65T Tenor Ukulele sets is an all-nylon string set inspired and guided by the virtuosity of D'Addario ukulele artist, Jake Shimabukuro. Each string is manufactured on D’Addario’s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings.
Each Custom Extruded Nylon sets are manufactured on D’Addario’s own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted Pro-Arté clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation with a warm, projecting acoustic tone.
- Optimized for Tenor Ukuleles tuned to standard GCEA tuning
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Inspired and guided by D’Addario ukulele artist Jake Shimabukuro
- Tenor Ukulele, Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Non-Ball End
- String Gauges: Nylon .0285, .0327, .041, .029
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
The Music Gallery