LR Baggs Para DI Acoustic Preamp 5-band EQ and Direct Box
For over a decade and a half, the Para DI has been one of the mainstays of live music world
It's small enough to fit in just about any instrument case, yet the impact the Para DI makes on the sound quality of your acoustic pickups is simply profound. It's built road tough and versatile enough to run for up to 200 hours on a single, field changeable 9V battery power or to run off of +48V phantom power, and the signal of either active or passive electronics. And you're sure to love the way that the Para DI's 5-band equalizer sweetens your sound.
- Adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups
- 5 band EQ with tunable notch and midrange bands
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
- XLR and 1/4" outputs
- Works with 9V battery or 48V phantom power
- Size: 5.6" x 3.6" x 1.9"
- Weight: 14.5 oz
- Gain: +2dB to +24dB
- Input impedance: 10megohms
- Output: 600 ohms
- Battery life: 200+ hours
- Phantom power: 48V
Address: 2558 Green Bay Rd, Highland Park, IL 60073