The Taylor 414ce Grand Auditorium Acoustic Guitar in Natural is a superb all-around guitar at a price that's extremely affordable when compared to its quality. This 414ce features both a Cutaway and the Taylor Expression 2.0 Pickup System so this guitar is ready to hit the stage, the studio, rehearsal, or just your couch right out of the case!
Solid Sitka spruce top with solid African Ovangkol back and sides and Taylor's new V-Class bracing produces more volume, longer sustain, and strong projection. With a powerful midrange, strong, clear highs, and deep yet balanced lows make this 414ce a beautiful sounding guitar. Chords are quite resonant and really sing and sustain to the ear. Single note lines snap, crackle and pop. Finger pickers will love the way it reacts to your touch of your dynamics, which really makes this guitar great for any style of music. The overtones and harmonics seem to jump out of this guitar and really captivate the listener.
The Taylor neck is built for comfort and speed. It is very easy to play causing less hand fatigue that enables you to continue playing and practicing for hours. The neck is made from Mahogany and then topped with an Ebony Fingerboard. Nut width of 1.75" and a scale length of 25.5" put the strings right under your fingers and they are nice and taut, providing a bright, snappy sounding guitar.
ES 2 electronics are perfect for the stage if you're playing with a band or even doing a solo act. Plugging directly into a stereo system will relieve any sound guy of having to spend too much time on your rig. This system also translates quite well for recording Direct Inputs (DI) that produces quality tone whether you're at home or in a professional studio!
Stop in and check this guitar out, you won't regret it.
- Grand Auditorium Body Size
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Bracing: V-Class with Relief Rout
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Plastic
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Body Binding/Edge Treatment: White
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Back Config: 2-piece No Wedge
- Backstrap Finish: None
- Rosette Size: Three Ring
- Bridge Inlay: None
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Armrest Binding: None
- Backstrap Wood: None
- Rosette Mat. Plastic
- Stain/Sunburst: None
- Wedge: None
- Armrest: no
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Fretboard Binding/Edge Treatment: Black
- Heel Cap Binding: White
- Type of Neck Joint: Taylor Neck
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Satin
- Peghead Binding: None
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: None
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Engraved Diamond, Italian Acrylic
- Peghead Logo: Italian Acrylic
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Nickel
- Fingerboard Ext: None
- Edge Trim: None
The Music Gallery