This Used 2010 Taylor K24ce Acoustic-Electric Guitar in Natural is here on trade and it is in great shape. The neck is straight, the frets are still crowned nicely, and the truss rod is functioning properly. Included with the guitar is the original hardshell case.
The Taylor K24ce Acoustic-Electric Guitar: an All Koa Acoustic-Electric Guitar. Is there anything more beautiful? Not only is this a striking instrument visually, is also a remarkable sounding guitar. It's also shockingly easy to play thanks to Taylor's amazing craftsmanship and commitment to making a more playable acoustic guitar. We also have some Big Leaf Maple, West African Ebony, and tropical Mahogany, woods from around the globe, coming together to sing in harmony with one another.
The hardwood koa top helps produce a balanced response across the tonal spectrum, with a clear, focused voice that lends itself to amplification through our onboard Expression System electronics.
Visually, koa’s shimmering figure is highlighted with organically styled appointments that include our new Spring Vine inlay in maple, with maple binding and top trim adding a creamy counterpoint that surrounds the entire guitar.
The neck is made from a piece of tropical mahogany and topped with a piece of West African Ebony. The fingerboard is inlaid with Taylor's Spring Vine design, a great looking, intricate pattern that weaves up and down.
Nobody treats used guitars as we do at The Music Gallery! Every trade-in goes through an inspection, cleaning, restring, and set up before being put out on sale. We even put guitars with bad frets through our Plek machine if need be. If this service piques your interest learn more here or give us a call!
- Taylor Guitars
- Grand Auditorium Body Shape
- Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- Cutaway Body Design
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Nut & Saddle: Black Graphite, Micarta saddle
- Truss Rod Cover: West African Ebony
- Pickguard: None
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Taylor Gold
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4 5/8"
- Body Binding: Pale Non-Figured Maple
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Size: Single Ring
- Back/Side Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat. Big Leaf Maple
- Neck Width: 1-3/4"
- Fretboard Binding: West African Ebony
- Heel Cap Binding: West African Ebony
- Type of Neck Joint: Scarf
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Heel Length: 3-1/2"
- Peghead Finish: Gloss
- Peghead Binding: West African Ebony
- Peghead Type: Standard
- Peghead Purfling: Maple
- Headstock Overlay: West African Ebony
- Peghead Inlay: Spring Vine
- Peghead Logo: Big Leaf Maple
- Bridge Pins: West African Ebony
- Buttons: Gold
The Music Gallery